Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheats :D

• 15-10-2003 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Im looking for an excellent site for hacks and cracks for games all formats any suggestions anyone?

Also in particular im looking for a cheat for Severance: Blade of Darkness found some hacks for it but they dont bloody well work.

Any help would be apperciated ta in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cheating's bad mmmkay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Well is just that I played serverance untill I was quite close to the end and im goind away to OZ soon and want to finish it before I go but cant be bothered playing through loads of it again as it is quite hard in bits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Why thanks RR very helpfull. Wasnt the the same kind of depth for the console as the PC but still very helpfull :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Gamefaqs.com, your only man. They've misspelled it 'Severence' though.
    I find CaptainCode.com very good too, except for the bloody popups.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

CheatCC Is good, its gives guides, cheats and release dates for every console and the PC, but again the bloody pop ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Wolf
    Also in particular im looking for a cheat for Severance: Blade of Darkness found some hacks for it but they dont bloody well work.
    look for the +2 trainer for severence on megagames, worked a treat for me...

Advertisement