Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honour Frontline

• 15-10-2003 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭

Hey, hope somebody can help me with this. I'm looking to buy a platinum/cheap FPS and i've decided to get MOH frontline cos it looks great. I've got a PS2 and a Gamecube and so my question is which version should i get (before anyone tells me to get metroid prime - i've already got it ) is there really a big difference between the two? or is the GC version a straight port of the PS2 game?

I can get both for the same price, €25, so i really just wondered is there a difference in playability, graphics etc.

Any help will be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

as far as i could tell it was a straight port. both have awful awful aiming system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i picked it up 2nd hand in Game last week for €20 for ps2, so have a root around in Game on Dawson street as they seem to mark their 2nd hand games lower than the other branches as i also picked up Shadow of Memories for €15 and Game on Grafton were selling it 2nd hand for €35
    the aiming system is pretty much the same as the first 2 original ones on the ps1 i find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The GC version runs at a more consistent frames per second as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Medal of *HONOR*Frontline, Honour is just wack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Medal of *HONOR*Frontline, Honour is just wack
    If your American honor is acceptable-but if you prefer real english Honour is the way to go!Good game though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭savemejebus

thanks for the replies, seems like the GC version is the one to go for, but i was wondering is the 5.1 sound good on the GC version as i've been told its excellent on the PS2 version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Buy Agent under Fire for GC for €15 and save yourself €5.

Much better game.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Got Agent under fire and Nightfire (both ps2) a few weeks ago in xtravision in the 2 for €25 sale, finished Agent and it was good but the on the rails stuff was just so tedious i almost threw the joypad at the tv. thanks for the suggestion thoug, have to check out whether that virgin sale is on in cork tomorrow

Advertisement