Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin Solutions.

Options
  • 05-08-1999 3:48pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who know about spinsol you know its run by myself and Gerry (aka Vexorg) and is a web development company with ties to the quake community (as a result of 2 of the 3 directors being quake players).

Recently we've expanded and as some of you are aware we've taken on Dan King (Regi) as the 4th director to head up development.

This post is just to clarify this publically as people have been asking me if its true individually.

Tom Murphy.

ps: pretty soon it will be Spin Solutions versus Computer Environments (MP, Zero, Reaper!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what do you mean dev, to clarify publicly.
    im not being pedantic, but isnt it your own business what goes on in your own business?
    not that i have a problem with you telling us what youre doing.
    what i want to know is when you are gong to float the company, and when will you be bringing asdl to the phibsboro area wink.gif

btw, any chance of a job? i make a wicked cuppa and those mr kipling swiss roles (had to get it in smile.gif) are always well appreciated!

oh, and conjrats dan (you thievin gypsy ruhbarb rhubarb grumle grumble my job bas7ard)

TeatlyTeaMan

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

thanks for the info. dev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

do you do pr0n sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

No, but I know a bloke who does smile.gif

Dan

[This message has been edited by Regi (edited 05-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Dan, when did you finish in that webby place? I hope you're gonna be paid well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

And how much is a profesional web-site going for these days?

My dad owns a printing works and is thinking of putting one up.

El

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Anything from a few hundred quid to several million.

Depending on what he wants I could narrow that down.... If he just wants and advertising site with contact info, few pics, what they do etc, thats at the low end of the scale.
    A site that does more then that is more expensive.

DeV.

Advertisement