Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 small suggestions..

Options
  • 15-10-2003 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

1. add a 'my posts' link to the top of each page on the same line and with the same style as the 'user cp', 'register' etc links. This link will bring up a page of your recent posts - similar to if you did a search by your username.

2. The posts of this page should be ordered by the time of *my* last post in them, not by the time last post by any user.

Teeth.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you subscribe to the thread whenever you post, the will show up in your User CP. If that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

is there a way that any thread you post on you automatically subscribe to? i remember it used to be this way. was it changes when i wasnt looking?

if so can it be turned on again, or perferably made an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I agree with those suggestions. Its always hard to track down the threads you've posted in to see how others have reacted to what you've said.

Just tick the "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible." box below your draft post or click on the "Subscribe to this Thread" button at the bottom of this page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Yeah I use that but it means your inbox gets full pretty soon. An option to auto-subscribe without having to receive the email would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Victor
    Just tick the "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible." box below your draft post or click on the "Subscribe to this Thread" button at the bottom of this page.

all the emails annoy the crap out of me. its not really a nessesity, i just remember the olden days when any thread you posted on you come up nice and neat automaticaly on your usercp.

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    Yeah I use that but it means your inbox gets full pretty soon. An option to auto-subscribe without having to receive the email would be nice.
    If you log off boards, it only sends one message per thread, although if you stay logged on you get one for every post.

Advertisement