Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maeve O'Regan, Instore Nov.1st

Options
  • 15-10-2003 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm playing a Tower Instore on Saturday November 1st @ 2:30, so if you find yourselves nearby, come on in!!
    I even made sure it was later in the afternoon to give people time to recover from Halloween celebrations! ;)
    Hope to see you there,
    xxx me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Shameless plug :)
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Yeah, if you're in town you should definitely try and make it down. She took Whelan's by storm a few weeks ago. It'll be worth it. Hope to see some of you there,
    Lucy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Also, if you're around on Friday 31st @ 6pm, theres another really good Tower In-Store.

My Brother Woody is an Irish singer-songwriter but not in the usual beaten down and wallowing ilk. His sound is typified by his EP track "Seratonin Girl" which touches on the joy of meeting someone special rather than the pain of the break-up - very nice for a change.

Hot Press' Jackie Hayden famously predicted his previous EP... "wouldn't threathen any chart on this planet"... which I think is a fair endorsement that this act is doing something right.

Fair fuks to Tower for supporting the majority of Irelands rising talent and lets hope they keep up the good work!

B
    U
    M
    P
    :)

Ok last bump, I promise. :)
    xxx me

• Advertisement
Advertisement