Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVIP charges

Options
  • 15-10-2003 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Ive just received a bill/statement from utvip for over 60 quid... even though i havent even got the bloody thing set up yet...

1. as well as the utvip subscription charge, are all call charges goin to be debited from my bank account now? and if so does that mean that eircom will no longer be sending any bills

2. they seem to have billed me for have of last month (sept) and all of this month in advance (oct).. the rest are call charges i take it... i ring tech support to try to get them to sort my problem (see other thread in this forum) and i cant get through!!!

this is a great start i must say... was anyone else billed before they started using it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

they charge you one month in advance, so your first bill will be for whatever fraction of the first month you were subscribed for + the next month.

All your calls _should_ be billed by UTV now, so make sure of that.

You will still have to pay line rental to Eircom for the moment, I read (some where here) that that is supposed to change at some point in the future.

Advertisement