Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MiniDisc for crimbo

• 15-10-2003 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hey

I have convinced my girlfriend to get me a MD player for crimbo in the rang of 150 -180 a bit broke this yeat. Anyway what Im lookin for is one that can hold a good bit of music say atrac 4 I think thats the best also it would be great but I have only seen the poxy sony thats around 250. Also I would prefer not to get a sony for obvious rip off poor quality reasons. Also weres a good place to buy them on the web or town. Could you also recommend links.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

I know know I am bit early but wana make sure she dosent go to peats and get ripped off. So thought Id ask the experts :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

well sony are probably the best in MD that you can get. Of course Sharp are nearly just as good. Sharp are more well known for their excellent Live Recording MD's.

but I haven't had a problem with my sony MD, and I have it over 3yrs now. they're probably such a rip off, cos you looked at the prices of them in this country ;) ...which is bound to be a rip-off anyway.

however, a website that specializes in MD stuff would be http://www.minidisco.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if you want a ATRAC 3 recording mindisc player that records mp3 off the net you'll need a net md

they are great i've had mine a year now and i've found no faults with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭gimme

net md from amazon is good value.

• Advertisement
Advertisement