Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long DzR :(

Options
  • 05-08-1999 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

we never really got the better of u, despite many attempts smile.gif that c*unt ray just seemed to keep thinking up new ways of f*riggin with us.

cyas and good luck to the best irish quake2 clan.

hang on, thats us now smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm noel, i think you mean us smile.gif

must dig up demos of last 2 df v hiv games.
    i think i see us on top in both?

hahaha, and now yis dont have castor troy either!!!
    hahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Au contraire my drunken Australian friend, i remain lpb for three more weeks, then HPB for a bit, then back to LPB, so they do still 'have' Castor Troy smile.gif btw at this stage you can call me Conor tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Well its an end of an era guys Doozer are gone.
    No matter how hard we tryed to beat you we never did it in a league, you lads were damm good and i'am sorry you are no more.

Df. You beat us but also what was our team ?????
    Max never let me play too you know for 1. We turned up for a game we organised and where were the DF errr buggered of with their large tails between their ickle legs.

Play us then if you think your all that.

Ohh thats right you might get into our div in the next season of the ukccl if you manage to get outta 4b. But me think the playoff might be too much.

Stop talking and turn up for a game lads.

Ben smile.gif [Drunk BTW]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

Well what can you say sad to see the mighty
    DZR go would have liked to have one more go at losing against you guys smile.gif
    No doubt our joy will be short lived because
    one thing i have learnt that bad smells always return.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

DZR played some Quake derivitive as a team I presume smile.gif

Only messin lads - Good luck.

M smymaul.jpg

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 05-08-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

eamo, the last 3 arranged games between DF & HIV have been called off cause you lot either didn't show or left the server when you noticed we'd a full team smile.gif

quit going on about beating us once and play us again. the excuses by 7 of the 8 DF players who ran away the last time from the server were hillarious smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Yea i'am dieing to unleash Akira on them lads. smile.gif

face it, yis are over the hill.

soon to be going the way of dzr.
    and no, conor, i will not be letting you use my phone line for quake2 purposes wink.gif

but like hte post says goodluck lads
    and hiv and df will always be loking for ringers come ukccl matches when were short wink.gif (only if you have isdn mind!)

hey nog, you comin down on saturday?
    and bring that hairy rev with you!
    and janey, are you and max comin out?
    we can have a big fight in the pub smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Okay completely off the cuff here, lets arrange a hiv v df friendly sometime over the weekend, but no god damn server, may be we could get bra!n to set one up or may be quake.ie will be up.

So df lads who wanna play lash ur name down here see if we get a squad. I never knew of any df v hiv friendlies over the last while.

Tin(too much to do so I'm skiping lunch and wasting it typing here)Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

ah I am sad to see doozer go, best of luck lads ! i'll miss all the controversy and scraps that went on during the last year, don't say it wasn't fun !

oh and HIV, we'll play ya this weekend and i'll wipe your arses like I did in the iq2cl smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Don't remember hearing anything about any games.
    And as for running away, I don't think I've ever done such a cowardly deed. Even when I was been railed to death by Doozer lads. It must be in your heads, surely.

Anyway, Good luck lads. Its always been great playing against you guys, even if the best we could do was get a draw against you that fateful evening on DM4. I'm trying to remember if Jedi ever beat you....

ahh yes.. jedi!

sure in two weeks we'll be sayin.. i remember the day that we played doozer.
    they were alright. overrated. sure didnt every one beat them. even scream. now theres a blast from the past.. scream. wow! etc etc etc
    sure it will give shank time to update q2news again. go on barry. i know you want to smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

ammmmm....why did they split?
    pitty we never got a chance to play em....are the who lot gone into retirement or wah? Or will they be back in some other shape or form?
    Best of luck to the DzR lads...good role models.

HIV the best ...HAH!!

who = whole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Now don't be dissin' scream, was a good laugh in that clan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Awwwww ta ****....good luck etc.

cA|damian/ ex [DzR]BrainCell

P.S

ca the best

FACT ....Annoyance all the way!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

they tell no lies......

annoyance by name.......

wink.gif

Will be happy to play against hiv been playing against them since noggy was trying to join a clan called APOC, but was turned
    down on the grounds of too much teamplay smile.gif.

• Advertisement

FACT WWMan!! You could be an honoury member WWMan..but you wouldn't be quite cut the grade....sorry sad.gif

.....annoyed?

FACT WWMan!! You could be an honoury member WWMan..but you wouldn't be quite cut the grade....sorry sad.gif

.....annoyed?

Umm wasnt scream's first victory was against
    clan jedi consisting of max,rad,obi-wan,brain(forgotten his jedi name).Hope brain doesnt read this. smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I used to have a demo of Jedi whuppin you APOC lads around the place on that level with the Pyramid thingy. I rememebr getting 3 of you down below with a bfg and bouncing a grenade into someone's face. Flukey, but entertaining. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

What imaginations you people have.... beating HIV? Oh my.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

q2 wont be the same without yis.

DzR were the clan to beat...

hang on i dont play anymore smile.gif, but i'm still a *passive* member of HIV.

anyway lotsa memories and demos of some guy called Spoonman who i was never able to get as many frags as smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Yeah an i was just about to start playin again too... smile.gif

So what game we own next then lads???

F*CK OFF RIGHT I WAS GOOD ONCE RIGHT!!!!!

DooZeR 0wNz!

[DzR]FreaK_BrO

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Who will juNk san call his daddy now????????

DzR WhooP!! We're still daa best.

Dave

play some massive testimonial or somthing smile.gif

• Advertisement

speaking of old stuff:

http://pit.quake.ie/movies/nadesushi/

I had Spoonman's office made up and all...lol smile.gif

Advertisement