Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long DzR :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I posted the link to the area of where the speech/maps/etc are kept on the Design board yonks ago, but no one replied. Anyway all it needs is 3 people with no lag to be actors I could keygrip it up in a day. Just impossible for me to do it with lag in the demo.

What is that HIV doing with that hand btw? smile.gif

gn.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 06-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Thanks guys, you can get demos of almost all (soon to be all) our iq2cl games up on our site: http://clans.quake2.co.uk/dzr/ Ones that stick out are the DzR vs EED game we had that level down to an art form wink.gif, oh and the hysterical jedi draw smile.gif where we try and convince them we won in sudden death mode. Its been fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Aaaah Dat Draw on DM4. Nightmare becomes reality sitch. Who's POV is that demo from? Might be worth installing Q2 again just to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

ah gawd i could write a book on the ups and downs mainly ups ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

radovar u'r still alive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

That demo is through your POV, of course Radovar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh paud is sitting there watching us smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

So you CAN see me rocketing the ground, screaming and cursing DzR in frustration?

We were preparing for that game for weeks !

Advertisement