Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primed featuring Skyjack + guests @ The Sugar Club Sat 25th Oct.

Options
  • 16-10-2003 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hot off their succesful support slots for bands such as Stone Sour and Killing Joke, and several headline shows in venues such as The village and Temple Bar Music Centre,Primed bring their unique brand of sensory and audio visual rock to The Sugar Club on lower leeson street on the 25th Oct.Joining them on the night will be Skyjack and The Killjoys. This promises to be an amazing night of cutting edge new irish music and visual display. Visuals on the night come from Paul Conway and EvilArthouse Productions, makers of Lluthers forthcoming video for their single 'Show You Mean It'. Doors are open at 7.30 and admission is ten euro. Limited Edition pre-release copies of The forthcoming Primed single, featuring tracks; Myopia, Ebbings and Grief, will be available along with t-shirts and girls longsleeves.
    Thanks
    Leon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gwiggle

Just bumpin this back up, blatent advertisin a know but hey... what can ya do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Looking forward to this! Never seen The Killjoys but the other 2 bands are tops.
    Rock on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

The Killjoys were by far the best band on the night. The Last band Primes would have been good if they didn't rip off TOOL completely. I have never seen anything so blasphemous in my entire life. The Visuals, I mean some of them were exactly the same as some of the ones TOOL uses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Primed are a great band, however similiar they are to Tool. It doesn't make them crap. Skyjack were their usual amazing selves and the Killjoys weren't too bad either. Great night all round!

Advertisement