Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOLF PS2 Help

• 16-10-2003 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

While waiting for the next Medal of Honour I've been working through No One Lives Forver and I'm stuck.

I'm on the Man of Influence scene where three ledgers have to be photographed without being spotted. I can get two of them but cannot progress from there. I've killed everyone and avoided all the cameras but I cannot find where the third ledger is.

This scene starts off with two guys talking about a film about "some sort of venusian society". They are standing beside a train track with a door leading to one of the ledgers across the tracks and a door at the far end of the yard leading to another ledger. After the latter ledger I walk through an office and arrive at a room with a guy pacing back and forward on the level bleow me. A quick bullet to the head followed by running down a ramp to a locked door kicks some machinery into action and a pallet of barrels gets carried overhead.

After that nothing happens and I can not figure out where to go. I've tried going with the barrels and I've tried sending them off without shooting the guy, thinking he might open the door after the barrels went, but he pays no attention to the barrels.

Anyone played this? Anyone know what I do next? The only online walkthroughs are for the PC game which seems to be different on this level as it talks about a room with two guys chatting about faulty machinery.

Advertisement