Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come to FTI, just ****in come

Options
  • 06-08-1999 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Looks like FTI is gonna be the best most fun gathering of quakeheads theres ever
    been. Everybody seems to be going. If any1 remembers the original QuakeFest
    in Carnates gaff you'll know how much fun Quake and the people who play it can be in a relaxed atmosphere. I hope anyone who can come does so - It WILL be worth it believe me. I hope DEATH, OCB and other people who I haven't met can come just so we can have a pint and chat about this and that.And a few games of LAN CA is just the business.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

I would pop in for a hour or two but loike under 18 and stuff :/

Laters

ChRoMe

"I'm a writer,a poet,a genuis,I know it"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

no , u mean you'd pop in only you wouldn't be let in like the gimp that you are.
    I thought Reaper made it clear on his post :No Gays Allowed at FTI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

Damn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Thats discrimination that is. Most of the gays I know are actually really sound people, who are thoughtful, considerate, funny and likeable. Chrome, on the other hand, is none of these things, and indeed has tried so hard in the past to prove that he posesses none of these qualities that it must hurt him quite deeply to be associated with such comparatively sound people as those in the queer community.

As to whether he fancies men or not, I don't give a bollix, but I did hear an interesting rumour involving him, a sheep and a tub of vaseline...

Ja,
    Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Death will NEVER go, he fears me. smile.gif
    As for Slosh, where for art thou Brian? smile.gif
    Pop on down lads, bit of a laugh.

Hail To The King, Baby.

• Advertisement

Ok I was going to reply to this post with reason. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop down to Zero's bogger brain level to communicate. So Zero i'm i'm so gay. Here's a little rhyme about zero's girlfriend.

<snipped>
    Chrome - don't do that again
    </snipped>

Shinji: wow so original slag ffs put some effort into the slags like me jeez

Btw here in dublin there isint any sheep only in the hole that is the country is where good
    quality sheep can be located. Zero or any of the ul lads should be able to point you in the direction of good sheep.

/homie mode on

yoyoy man thats all this mc gotta say. as ya all can c that is some ill ish. W0rd!

Peace out

MC ChRoMe!

Ps cloud can we get a mc battle board please? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Regi (edited 06-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shame on you Shinji, you should know they use Horses in Dublin. What are you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I'll ignore all the usual bullsh!t slags that we all throw at each other Chrome.
    But im gonna give you one chance to take that back about my gf or you are fuccking dead and i mean it. I will fuccking kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Extremly lame chrome, didnt think you would stoop that low.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 06-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm glad I saw Chrome's 'rap' before regi snipped it cos I can honestly say it was the lamest thing I have ever seen in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Just like to say that if you wrote that about my girlfriend Chrome, I'd like to rip your ears off.

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I love the way u stick up for me Dan. Makes me all warm.

XXX

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

hehe jads
    You were always too much of a woman for me smile.gif

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Good to see Regi sticking up for other peoples girlfriends.
    Maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I'm gonna keeeeel u chrome !

any chance i can go to FTI ? tongue.gif

So just a quick check. Its ok for people to verbally abuse me and people close to me day and night but if I come back and say something back its not allowed. Ok just checking that.

Zero: dont act like a tough man. Doesnt suit you. Your in Dublin now its not the bog.

ChRoMe

"I'm a writer, a poet,a genuis, I know it"

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

:\ Jadey, u'll just have to wait until the paintball next week to get your *****kicked.

Ohyea BTW Shinji, Cheque in the post today smile.gif

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Chrome its that sort of attitude thats gets people stabbed and beaten up...anyway how could you go to FTI wouldn't you be off at a club with your girlfriend( model of feminity) and going back to your place for sex...a saturday like?....
    all this boggers this boggers that....i may be from the country but at least it doesn't look like some drunk tried to ride my face with a strap on snooker cue...
    i like the way to you try to get on with people, a large majority of quake people go to UL..so why not slag the whole lot of them off....your neigh smart
    and why do you keep talking in "hip hop groovy lingo" like your a black fella.....you sound gey like....
    chrome the lads should invite you down to UL...and ye can all make up.....they'll meet ya in the centre of o malley park tomorrow at 9pm allrite?.....lovely place there...

just fighting fire with fire. Uh and about the hip-hop its the music i listen to. So you want to say that all irish graffiti artists and hip-hop dj's want to be black by the slang they use?? (i think its better then "ere young fella"). And the homie mode was sarcasim (i shouldnt have to point that out). Another thing you personally insulted me there so you have just dropped down to the level. So you now are having a attitude that would get you beaten up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Zero's point was you could slag him, but the g/f is a different story.

• Advertisement

You such an *****chrome..just one big walking
    rectum....your too cool for us types
    away with ya pfff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Chrome, Zero calls you a gimp, you retort with some lines of ignorant, vulgar abuse about his girlfriend - that isnt fighting fire with fire. Why didnt you just call him a fu<king a$$hole and be done with it - your point would still have been made.

castor there is a history that you dont know about. And if he is so ready to spout abuse at everyone he should know how to take it aswell

no one cares shut up and **** off.....and you won't be so full of your lip when gilly gally comes up the river in his cot....ffs

[This message has been edited by SheroN (edited 06-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

can we all not interfere with other people's disputes and take a side-line approach ?

What you see may not be what is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

what, you mean ... chrome ..... isn't ...... a complete ...... and total ..... f*uckwit? no, i don't believe it, i've got logs so i have, yes logs of him being a total f*uckwit !

I'll post them so i will, yes damning evidence that I am right. and i'll edit them so you can see they weren't tampered with ! and and and i got kicked from a server once for NO reason and and and ohh to be 15 again smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Ummm Noggy whats the difference between 15 & 16 eh ??? :p

[This message has been edited by Slosh (edited 07-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

lads lads it takes 2 to tango

if ur slagging off one persons slags in an argument it means ur sticking up for the other fellah

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Can I come if I bring a Frisbee??

• Advertisement

> Good to see Regi sticking up for other peoples girlfriends.
    > Maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

Hehehe nice one Pete. However, I'm not gonna talk about that one again - I wouldn't want to drag that one up, since practically everyone has let that go. Btw, did you *ever* get the full facts about that one?

Dan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement