Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come to FTI, just ****in come

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

Zero just 2 quick questions.

1 Why post under the alias RC?

2 You are aware that it is against the law
    to physically assualt someone?

ChRoMe
    "I'm a writer,a poet,a genuis,I know it"

Ps If needs be I also have the location of your employment

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

ah chrome isn't exactly prepubescent now *Z*, he's getting a bita growth going down those nether regions.

and as for actually going near the led, yeaaaaaaaaaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Chrome, it's 'Genius', not 'Genuis'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RC

Chrome,
    I dont come onto these boards much anymore, but Hobbes hit it on the head. I don't mind a slagging match etc etc, we have been doing it on these boards for years, but you crossed the line, the one thing you don't slag is my gf, especially with that kind of filthy message, and I don't appreciate this bog sh!t either, not from a little pre-pubescent fukk like yourself.
    I don't put on a big tough man act, the reason I say that is because I mean it, I don't take sh!t like that from anyone, however big the kunt is, and especially not from you, and you'll find it's not just an idle threat either. Since you put up that post I know where and when you work, you'll be seeing me soon. I'm going to leave it there, this is a Quake Board. But you'll find out that you can't make below-the-belt remarks from a computer and get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

RC, that's just ****ing sad. If you take every piece of **** from every muppet online literally then you're going to be a very unhappy person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Abusive content deleted.

[This message has been edited by Q (edited 09-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

he's probably holy hense the RC standing
    for Roman Catholic sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

This thing is silly really. Why must we constantly fight I mean where is all this excess anger and aggression coming from and can't it be used for constructive purposes?
    No friends, I dont come before you today preaching that I am the one who will shed light on the community as a whole. I come here today to try and encourage us all to be constructive with our excess energy.

I don't know how far this arguement goes back but Zero, Was there a need for you to call Chrome "a gay gimp" ? And Chrome was it nessecary for your to go out of your way to make an obscene ryhme up about Zero's girlfriend?
    At the end of the day folks this stuff can hit home. Its about time we got along and decided to play instead of bicker.

Thank you,
    Your Pel,
    John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

johno the pel speaks truth:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

How strange regi hasnt censored sherons post to shreds yet. I guess he just hasnt seen it.

Wow I love equal treatment makes me feel all warm inside smile.gif

ChRoMe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Chrome, stop being a tosser. Your post was censored because it was asked to. If you have a problem with Sherons post tell Regi rather then gloating about it. (ooh it's just been deleted this second)

I thought RC was Zero's initals?

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 09-08-99).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement