Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injuries

Options
  • 16-10-2003 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭

I've had 8 players out with torn groin muscles already this season and I'm only about 3 months into the season. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've done the exact same preseason as always
    about 6 friendlies + my training is general with just a few changes.

After the first two I changed it to rest day after a match but I still keep getting them.

I've got a big squad and keep up a rotation system but it's anoying when you can have that many of your best players with injuries for 2 months, expecially when your two center backs get injured within a week of each other

The players that got them were

Christiano Ronaldo - first choice winger
    Mexes - first choice center back
    Lucio - first choice center back
    Seth Johnson - rotation defensive medfielder
    Domizzi - first choice right back
    Stefan Moore - first choice striker
    Lee Hendrie - 3rd choice midfielder
    J'llyod Samuel - 2nd choice right back

The only good thing is I've still only lost one game and that was in the league cup when I was playing mostly U19's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Send them to rehab, it takes a little longer but they become less injury prone.
    I used to get hit with lots of injuries at the same time, but that was back in my first and second seasons. Now I rarely get many, dunno why though. I havent changed anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Are you all patched up?

Earlier versions of the game had bad injury bugs just like you have above. If they're all over a month it looks to me like you need a patch.

If you're up to date have a look at your training schedules you might be giving them too much physical stuff to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I've got EP5.

Since I last posted I finished the season and had another 5 people out with the same injuries 2 of which were repeats.
    I sent them on to rehabilitation so I'll know next season if that helps.

It didn't really matter after, even with the injuries I still won the league, hopefully next season I can go for the triple

Advertisement