Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball..... Details.

Options
  • 03-08-1999 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Apologies for not getting this posted sooner, still no net access from the new gaff.... sad.gif

Anyway.... Paintball! Sunday the 15th in Crossfire, which is about 20 miles from Dublin. Website at www.crossfire.ie if you want a look at the place.

I have the date booked provisionally, I now need to put down a tenner of a deposit from everyone going.

-Devore
    -Gandalf
    -Ronin
    -Verb
    -Draco
    -Slosh
    -Ste
    -Gyck (+1?)
    -Quozl
    -Blade
    -suds
    -Shinji
    -Kindred
    -Kegser
    -WhiteWashMan
    -ButcherOfNog
    -juNkie
    -Shank
    -Hecate
    -Chief
    -Venom
    -Rev Hellfire
    -Darkedge
    -Janeymackers
    -Jaden
    -Lolth

That's about 27 people, and if some of ye wanna bring a couple of mates or whatever, that's over 30. Which is grand.... except it means that I have to pay a £300 deposit on the place within the next few days, which is something that I can't really afford!

Therefore, I'm gonna ask for the money in advance from people, because as Nog pointed out on the other thread, Slosh had serious trouble getting money off people for the t-shirts. So here's the deal... I get £25 off all of you who are going, BEFORE the event, and preferably As Soon as Possible. My address is 221 Ballyboden Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 - feel free to post-date cheques a week or so if you don't trust me! I'd really like to see the money in by the middle of next week - I know a lot of people have expressed interest, and if we get more than 16 people paying up, it WILL go ahead - I just don't wanna be left losing a 300 quid deposit because people won't put their money where their mouth is. If there's anyone who has a problem with paying beforehand or whatever, just drop me an email or something and I'll sort you out.

Ja,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Oh yeah, put me down too Shin, I've been there twice and it's really good fun, the staff are well sound.

If you like, name a pub and an evening this week and we could wander in to drop off the deposit and have a few beers.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

rob,
    ask if someone at mindphucks can collect from ppl there who are going.
    also anyone who is out on saturday can bring it along and give it to you if yer there. if not, i'll collect it and drink..er, mind it for you.
    if that fails, then they can leave it at the nethouse if thats alright with the boys
    just a thought
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

would FTI not be a good place to get money?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll stump up cash at FTI.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

yeah I'll pay at fti, handiest way smile.gif
    And thanks Shinji for organising the whole thing
    Quozl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep shinji if your goin to FTI I'll give ya wads there smile.gif

Gandalf (The bloke with the target painted to his back) tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

You'll get no money from me.....but i can give ya 2 four stone bags of spuds and calf for killing instead.....awwrite?....any problem dayer and the sound of blackthorn on flesh is soon to follow. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Naw actually i just held up the local shop......i have the money its all in coppers tho'...awwrite? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I have no money now, I just spent it all on a full Automatic paint gun and a heavy duty bag of 2,000 balls. Pink balls too. Luminexcent ones.

I'll get ya the money somehow...

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

give it to ya in the longstone on Saturday rob..the £25 yeh?.

ps: BR trashed us 45-0 sad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

B0llocks.
    I can't go that weekend, I've to goto a bloody wedding. Gah!

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Sh1te! Me booked for 15th!

I know I said I wasn't but the social club at work had a 'suprise' for us. company Retreat!!! What a heap of American-style TOSS! (and it's mandatory...).

Soz.

Next time.

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Good idea, lads, I hadn't thought of collecting the cash at FTI. Is that this weekend or next? I should know that, shouldn't I? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

This weekend it is lad,

and I`ll not be a able to go paintin cause of these repeats sad.gif..

Ro.

Ronin
    ronin@qamex.com
    www.qamex.com

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Hup!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Shinji whats the story lad you weren't at FTI and I had wads for you. Is this Paintball still on. If you want a deposit let me know where I can give you the money.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Apologies, lads, for the non-presence at FTI - this wasn't exactly a productive weekend, owing to being sick as a parrot all Sunday... some of the lads know why.... :/

Anyway. I figure Plan B it is - drop the money along to the address above, or alternatively give me a buzz (087 6783986) and we can make alternative arrangements. But yes, it's still on - no worries on that front.

Cyas,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'll tell you what, I'll pay you back over a period of several years with an annual APR of ohh lets say -10%.... that should do it smile.gif

Kegs.

I'll ring you during the week sometime.

Advertisement