Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar Eclipse

Options
  • 10-08-1999 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Nice to see the UKCCL q2 league have postponed Quake2 games to let people go watch the eclipse, just when you thought you'd heard every excuse possible smile.gif

/me ransacks my gaff looking for two pieces of cardboard and prepares to head to Stephens Green tomorrow morning.

/me also sets the video to get the BBC's coverage from Concorde on account of how we'll prolly get a typically crap cloudy sky tomorrow morning sad.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

No no no, everybody's got in wrong. I heard what you're REALLY supposed to do on the Den today. Take a Corn Flakes box, put all your pets in it, punch two holes in your dogs head and stare through your cats ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Peeeuuuu!

Smelly!

Advertisement