Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturdays games 18-10-03

• 16-10-2003 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Really looking forward to this weekends games
    Anoyed that Chelsea v Arsenal or United v Leeds aint on the tele
    and cmon Birmingham
    Anyone here think Chelsea can beat Arsenal ? the bookies dont

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Anyone here think Chelsea can beat Arsenal ? the bookies dont

Most definitely i think they can. A draw would be my preferred result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I can't believe they didn't put the Chelsea-Arsenal match back to 12.30 and show it live. This is the biggest match of the season so far and Chelsea are the team that everyone wants to see playing.

I'll go for a draw but I want to see Chelsea winning just for the simple reason that I love Duff and Arsenal have no Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

United Leeds is on telly and Chelsea Arsenal are on that Finnish or Norwegian channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭SCULLY

We are due a win against the gunners and with vierra missing, we could have a chance but a draw is the likely result (and not a bad bet @ 9/4!!)

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    United Leeds is on telly
    I can't see it in the TV guide. What channel is it on?

• Advertisement

Tomorrow is the Chelsea players biggest day so far as all of the other matches Ranieri was leaving out players like Duff, Makelele, Mutu to give the others a chance but now Ranieri can't take any risks and he will put out his best eleven. The players will then know if they are regarded as first team players by the gaffer.

My prediction (Gallas and Desaily are both injured):

Cudicini

Johnson
    Terry
    Huth
    Bridge

Veron
    Lamps
    Makelele
    Duff

Mutu
    Crespo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Areanal to win 3-2

Chelsea are pretenders and after there recent performances against villa and birmingham i think arseanl will outscore tem any day!!
    arse just have to watch out for mutu. he's the man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Yea Mutu at 6-1 to score first is a very sound bet.

2-1 in Paddy Powers for a Chelsea win. Throw that into a small accumilator and you're flyin'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by ManWithThePlan
    Yea Mutu at 6-1 to score first is a very sound bet.

didnt turn out to be the wise bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Speaking of bets at half time out of 9 game accumulator ,i got 1 right and 8 going against me. :(

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Well, there is your answer....

Cudicni has been making a few errors of late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by sykeirl
    Cudicni has been making a few errors of late.

that was a howler and a half :p:p:p

Advertisement