Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading Files???

Options
  • 16-10-2003 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to upload mp3's and pics to my webspace with WS_FTP but I am not sure how to do it. I learned how to download my website to my desktop, then edit it and upload it again and I got this. Thats all I can do. How do I upload files?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Follow the same procedure you used to upload the file from your desktop. The only difference is that you won't have downloaded it originally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I tried that and it doesn't work.

Any idea's what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the tutorial but it didn't tell me anything I didn't know. It looks like I am doing it right but I haven't got a clue why it isn't working.

Contact your provider's tech support

• Advertisement

mike65 seemed to be having the same problem before here and it just worked after a while. i'll leave it until tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for the help blacknight.;)

Advertisement