Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So... did anyone get an N-Gage?

• 16-10-2003 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

This week I went into a mobile phone store and had a go of Nokia's N-Gage. Unfortunetly, the damn thing wouldn't play the featured game (Tomb Raider) so I was unable to make some form of judgement of how it plays. Clunky menu system it seems.

So the newest handheld on the block has now been available for a week. Did anyone get one? What do you think? I heard sales haven't been too hot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

great idea bad execution seems to be the consensus...I will be a shame if it does flop coz I think we need more handhelds but seems to have a number of design flaws that nokia could have put right but didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Got one on Tuesday. Didn't get a game though. Will probably pick up one tomorrow.

Takes a bit of getting used to. Quite good as a phone. Some things are slightly better than other Nokias. Other things are not so good.

The game that comes with it is absolute CRAP!

The radio is on a lot of phones and it's not bad, but the only thing that annoys me is that you HAVE to use the headset to listen to it.

The MP3 player is better than the radio because you can put it on loudspeaker and just leave it down playing. Only thing is, the game card that comes in it has **** all space so you can only put a few mp3's on it, so I'll probably get a seperate card.

As regards talking with it!!!!!
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. It feels TOTALLY wierd holding the phone sideways to your ear. You feel like a gob****e and probably look like one too judging by the amount of people watching me on a call in Liffey Valley yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Damned frisbee accidents..

Advertisement