Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All FF Fans ...

• 16-10-2003 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if anyone posted about this yet so forgive if it's been said already...

Guess who just got a look at the trailer for the FFVII CG movie out next year hehe :)

Called Final Fantasy : Advent Children , supposedly based on Cloud , Sephiroth and the game in general.. Screenshots loook totally sweet and the trailer aint that bad either, considering it was taken on a home video camera.

Whoever else needs to see this, it's a 15M D/L from Fileshack Just look in the Most Popular window on the left of the screen.. u need to register first though and not long waitin times either.

TBH, i loved this and will sadly have to wait till summer next year to see it like the rest of us :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

should be a cracking movie :)

is it true they are remaking VII???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Are they err actually making a film of the game or a film on the ideas of the game?

1st would suck , 2nd would probably suck but has a chance.

Aint seen one decent game -> film in a long time. (if ever...)

Hope they get it right but dont expect them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

sephiroth looks like a woman..
    I bet the guy in the wheelchair is hojo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

There have been a few decent game to film releases. Honest. The only one's I can think of though, are the Anime versions of Street Fighter II, they were very kewl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

There have been tons in Japan. Lots of Japanese companies plan anime and game releases to run together, so you get series like .hack//SIGN (and .hack//LIMINALITY and .hack - Legend of the Twilight Bracelet), which ties in with the .hack series of PS2 games, or the currently running (and utterly excellent) Full Metal Alchemist, which runs alongside a new Square Enix game.

Enix also did a very good TV series based on Star Ocean, namely Star Ocean EX.

And that's before we get into the realms of renai games, which have spawned some fairly superb anime...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

O well i don't really watch anime and i have no interest in street fighter so i guess thats why i never seen them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    O well i don't really watch anime and i have no interest in street fighter so i guess thats why i never seen them ;)

I only know of one anime street fighter movie and its really good! I also amnt a fan of anime, i suggest you check it out

Advertisement