Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car HIFI

• 16-10-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a source of cheap LEGIT car stereos in Dublin? Mines on the blink and I don't have the funds for a spanking new unit at the moment. Do breakers carry them? What about new cars that have their OEM stereos pulled from new? Etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Your best bet would be to try scrapyards or the Buy & Sell... What car do you drive btw? For example, I still have my OEM Cd player and radio cassette which are gathering dust in my storage cupboard as I replaced them with a new Pioneer MP3 Head unit :D

I would be happy to get rid of them if anyone's looking - they're for a MK4 Golf and they work perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Its a Micra I'm afraid so the Golf one wouldn't work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lucian

Sony CDX-L280 for € 128.00 brand New

lucian - is that the price you'd like, have seen, you're selling at what? Am I meant to guess or something?

I've seen that model for 165 or 118 online from the UK. I wasn't thinking of spending that much to be honest.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

He would be referring to his site

http://www.besecure2000.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1

Top of the page is the Sony unit mentioned previously ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by RicardoSmith
    lucian - is that the price you'd like, have seen, you're selling at what? Am I meant to guess or something?

I've seen that model for 165 or 118 online from the UK. I wasn't thinking of spending that much to be honest.

There is a place in Robinhood Ind. Estate in Dublin that sells car audio for just € 22.95 - AIM Group

Tel: 01 4502350

Thanks thats what I was looking for ;)

Glad could help.

Advertisement