Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Players Online?

• 17-10-2003 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Where is the best place to buy MP3 players online? I'm thinking about one of the Creative Zen players.

I won't order from Komplett until they fix their site, and www.europe.creative.com haven't got all models in stock.

Can anyone recommend a site?

- Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Check out your local Dixons. I got a 20gig Zen just last week for €300 in The Square, Tallaght. It was there last one and should have been €350 but because it had been out off the box I got €50 off. I couldn't recommen it enough - I've got 130 albums on it at the moment and there are still 13.5 gigs left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Dave,

£232.06 STG from Aria. Just bought my monitor from this crowed. No problems but I hear if you need to return items they are slow.

£239.99 STG from Dabs.

Also check this & this price comparison website in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I'm gonna wait for creative to put the muvo² on their site. I was looking at it on firebox.com (I think). It will have 1.5 gig storage, usb 2, fm radio and 66mm*66mm*20mm(just small enough for jeans pocket), also a rechargable lith-ion battery(10hours play time). I expect it to cost about 250€.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Shank

Or how about here
    Creative Jukebox Zen NX 30GB USB2.0 MP3 Player - Retail @ STG£216.20 Including VAT. Just got mine this morning from them it's real nice.

Advertisement