Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ken Vs Jimmy in Clonmel

• 17-10-2003 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

OMG it was excelllent the two lads were amazing. Ken was soo down to earth joking away with everyone and having a laugh as for Jimmy well he was grand he came,played his few frames and that was that, he didnt really talk much to anyone!!! The best part of the night was when Jimmy and Ken were teamed up with Brendan Cummins and Benny Dunne for a doubles and jimmy broke with a hurley!!! It was a great night at the end both players signed autographs and stood in for photos. IMO they are two great ambassadors for the game!!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I would have really liked to have been down for that.

I've heard their both a great laugh when doing exhibition events. I've only ever been to see the two of them @ tournament play though myself.

Advertisement