Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

getting rid of damaged cars

Options
  • 17-10-2003 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a damaged fiat bravo - i live in blanch. there is not alot wrong with it but it's not drivable because fo damage to the front wheel. I want to get rid of it does anyone know of anywhere near blanch that will take it (scrap yard / breaker)- of course i want to sell it as it's repairable. It's NCT'd
    i'd prob need someone with a tow truck
    any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

There's the Knackers on Dunsink lane. Make sure they sign the papers though"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Qv

ring John on 087 1234 123 (seriously that's his number)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Originally posted by Borzoi
    There's the Knackers on Dunsink lane. Make sure they sign the papers though"

And, Dont give them the papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

check you cp for more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Qv

What is the damage to the car ?? How much would you be looking for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement