Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twisted toilet cleaners

• 17-10-2003 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where those toilet cleaner dudes come from? like when they've finshed their toilet duties for the day do they go to some sort of shelter for the toilet cleaners or (as i believe) hide in the cubicles 'til the next day?! i mean jesus, i was in the toilet there earlier today doin' my thang.. no ones in there or so i thought... then the toilet cubicle door swings open from behind me and i see the toilet guy just standing there motionless with his mop in hand... there was this sort of stilness in time, it was like a frickin' deleted scene in the Shining.... then he just shut the door.. scary:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

with his mop in hand

u sure it was the cleaning staff, not some auld fello having a ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i thought this thread was gonna be about the toilet duck after going psycho and killin loadsa ppl!! ah well, we can all hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

hey anyone hear about the toilet duck going psycho and killin loadsa people???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

hows that scary the dude was just doing his job

by the thread title
    Twisted toilet cleaners
    you thing he hit you with a mop or stuck a toilet duck where it wasnt supposed to go

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no.. people
    just... no.. ok?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement