Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POD closed till xmas

Options
  • 17-10-2003 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

POD & Chocolate Bar will close from 2nd Nov for renovations and will re-open for Christmas.

Just so you know

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I feel sorry for the e dealers....

I wonder if this means the George is gonna be jammers again now that the competiton is being temporarily knocked out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

I'll say we might see a tease every second week or possibly Q&A (really enjoyed the last one!)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Dunno about Q&A, speaking to Vin last week and he's still not interested in running one. However, Tease is still a decent enough second option. The last one was grand, even if there was a certain Fairy flitting about for the first part...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭boomdogman

Maybe we might run something for ouselves? The gay night life available is crap. To few clubs, to little variety. I want a bouncer, anyone got one to spare?????!!!!!!!:horned: :horned:

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

i like the pod cause it means i dont have to go to the george :) but the george has won :( we need a few good indie clubs in dublin like the way sharpshooters used to be or like popstarz in london.guess ill have to do something productive with my saturday nites now(no you wont mark you'll just go to the george)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

update: it won't be open until Feb.

Advertisement