Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Drivers

• 17-10-2003 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I saw this in the Daily Mirror today & thought I have to put this up!!

Driving to the office this morning, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 90mph with her face up close to her rear-view mirror, putting on eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway into my lane, still working on her makeup.

It scared me (I'm a man) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, my mobile phone was knocked from my ear and fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruining my shirt and disconnecting an important call.

I ask you, women drivers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

groan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I spit on your joke

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

oh my god :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

what else can you expect from the Daily Mirror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Don't worry, PhatFiesta, most of the children here have no senses of humour whatsoever.

I on the other hand, have a highly developed sense of humour and am thus able to find funny things funny, whether they are high-brow or low-brow - and I like it!

I think I will buy the Daily Mirror on Monday for the train journey to work (and hide it behind The Times of course). It'll make a grand change from Viz.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Actually the most dangerious drivers are those lunatics who insist on doing 90mph while keeping only inches away from your front bumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    Actually the most dangerious drivers are those lunatics who insist on doing 90mph while keeping only inches away from your front bumper.
    Yeah - you'd think they'd have the consideration to move out of your way or at least speed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    ]Actually the most dangerious drivers are those lunatics who insist on doing 90mph while keeping only inches away from your front bumper

Do you know me?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Irish drivers :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ColinM
    Don't worry, PhatFiesta, most of the children here have no senses of humour whatsoever.

I on the other hand, have a highly developed sense of humour and am thus able to find funny things funny, whether they are high-brow or low-brow - and I like it!

I think I will buy the Daily Mirror on Monday for the train journey to work (and hide it behind The Times of course). It'll make a grand change from Viz.

The Mirror isnt funny. It isnt news. It isnt Irish.
    I got the joke, it was meant to be ironic but to be sure the Mirrors readers got it they went overboard and ruined the joke. Subtlety is the key to wit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Women drivers indeed.
    Maybe this picture can help redeem that shabby joke.
    29parking_space.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I got the joke, it was meant to be ironic

:rolleyes: classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

i got the joke very good phatfiesta dont mind the morons on the board they think their too upper class to publicaly laugh at a low brow joke

Originally posted by exiztone
    Women drivers indeed.
    29parking_space.gif
    :D:D Very good indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The Bum

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by exiztone
    Women drivers indeed.
    29parking_space.gif

brilliant. saved the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

a blonde was driving down the motorway and she gets a call off her husband saying "be careful theres a mad person driving down the motor way on the wrong side" and the blonde replies " its not just 1 theres hundreds of them"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

women and parking

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Why are women so bad at parking ?
    because men keep telling them |<
    >| that's six inches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

Because she was a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by Sarky

Because she was a woman.

:rolleyes:

but the thing is women keep saying men cant do more than one thing at once yet this superman in the car was eating a bacon roll, smoking, shaving, talking on the phone and drinking a coffee all while driving and looking at this woman!
    its madness i tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Originally posted by Sarky

Because she was a woman.

ROTF. That one brought a tear of laughter to my eye :')

And Helen Keller would be who?

Advertisement