Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zelda ringtone

• 17-10-2003 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a Zelda ringtone for my Nokia 3310? Or is there anyone musical out there, who can/has composed said ringtone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'd imagine a midi file of said theme tune would be easy to find, then its just a matter of finding someone that has a data cable & the software needed to convert it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

If you could find a way of converting a midi file into the sort of beeby music used by monophonic ringtones, you could just type it in via Composer. Does anyone know how to convert music to monophonic ringtone?

[edit]I have just googled it, and appearantly you can get programmes to do it. I really should check stuff like this out before asking other people...[/edit]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've got loads of FF ringtones on my phone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any decent ones Retro?
    I sick of my half assed New Zealand story one,tis fubbed and sounds like cack.
    Bubble Bobble be nice had that on Siemens but refuse to pay for it for Nokia.

I post out the 9 cents SMS cost to you :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

This site might be able to help

http://arcadetones.emuunlim.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Thanks Ste-. That site is great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Victory and the chocobo theme are great. I've actually had a lot of people recognise and ask where I got the chocobo theme.

Hears the website where I got mine:

www.suteki-square.com/pages/media/ringtones.php

Is there a cable I can buy to hook my phone up to the comp and dl ringtones? theres no way im gonna pay 2 yoyos a pop for a tone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by Ste-
    http://arcadetones.emuunlim.com/
    Thanks to this, i now have a super mario world ringtone! wheeeeeee!

Jabba, on the website I've given gives the key presses for the composer on nokia phones and will only cost 10 minutes of your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Jabba, on the website I've given gives the key presses for the composer on nokia phones and will only cost 10 minutes of your life.

So you sending them to me or not :D
    I have ringtone hands damn them :(

kdjac

Originally posted by Retr0gamer

My phones doesnt have composer :/

Advertisement