Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone heard of a band called Killer Watt?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

I actually still have my 12" KillerWatt record, found it in my mams a while back.
    Used to chat to Git abit back in the day in 'The Grove'. Mentioning The Grove of course brings up a whole new story.

Was also at the Anthrax gig in TopHat when they walked off, Slammer and Sabbat in McG's, and Friday night gigs/ discos in McG's also - great times.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chris1966

NIBBS wrote: »
    It's Stevo Git, thought you knew the auld Boards name from the other Boards we're one :-)

jaysus - 6 years since my last comment in this thread :D

Alright Stevo, sorry mate! Will you be partaking of a lemon squash ;) before KISS? Give me a shout & we'll meet up if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chris1966

goslie wrote: »
    I actually still have my 12" KillerWatt record, found it in my mams a while back.
    Used to chat to Git abit back in the day in 'The Grove'. Mentioning The Grove of course brings up a whole new story.

Was also at the Anthrax gig in TopHat when they walked off, Slammer and Sabbat in McG's, and Friday night gigs/ discos in McG's also - great times.

Goslie, don't be on here much so don't know your username. I'm STILL to The Grove, the reunion's that is! There's one on the June bank holiday weekend in Good Bits (used to be called Isaac Butt's, beside Busaras). Went to my first last Halloween, & it was a f*****g great night, all the old Grove songs, & Cecil's doing DJ!

I was at that Anthrax gig too when they walked off cos some knobheads were spitting at them, & I remember Mcgonagles & Tommy Hayes very well having played there many times, great spot it was, especially after Bruxys! There was also The Source just off Nassau Street. Looking forward to KISS & Maiden with Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath), should be belters. Later, Chris (Git)

Advertisement