Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffy Clyro/Future Kings Of Spain

Options
  • 17-10-2003 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Following their UK tour supporting the Scottish three-piece earlier this year, Dublin trio, FUTURE KINGS OF SPAIN have been confirmed as support for BIFFY CLYRO on their Irish Tour this weekend

TONIGHT, Friday. 17 Oct - Cork, The Half Moon Theatre
    TOMORROW, Saturday, 18 Oct - Dublin, Temple Bar Music Centre
    This Sunday, 19 October - Belfast, Auntie Annie's

Tickets now on-sale for all shows

Biffy Clyro released the brilliant new 'Eradicate The Doubt' EP on
    September 26th.

Meanwhile Future Kings of Spain release their equally brilliant 'Hanging Around' single today, October 17th (likely chart action included!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Will be there with bells on :)
    xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I got one thing to say...

'MON THE BIFFY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

oh yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

'MON THE KINGS!!!
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

This was a seriously rawkin' gig - Future Kings impress me more and more every time I see them, and Biffy Clyro absolutely ruled that stage. Feckin' deadly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Thought Biffy were a litttle sloppy, but great nonetheless.

But where the fu*k was the audience? A very poor show from the gig-goers of this city...have we become that cynical?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

really impressed by the Biffsters (wow, it's the Biffsters now) but you're right, where the fook was everybody? their loss.

Advertisement