Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daaa

Options
  • 08-08-1999 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

How many times must you be told ?? Its permanent.

And how could you be as stupid as to play under the name "Devon" ??? U mentally retarded Muppet.

I dont care how many clan games are ruined in the process, its your own fault.

[This message has been edited by Slosh (edited 08-08-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

I'd like to point out some of the admins arent doing what they are told ...

He plays lots of wars under nicks which are obviously him then he starta hitting his own team abusing them and when he's told to leave he never does theres not enuff admins and some of them are doing sh1ty jobs . .

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Name names, else dont accuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Eh slosh..... im always about so why not let this ole fella have an admin position... awww gwan, im not that bad really tongue.gif

n i still cant remember that old chat we had on CTF days...did i tell ye fec off or sumtin??? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

ere big back in your box

sunglasses.gif

Yes i agree i would be an excellent admin dont mind that aul fella his day has gone share the code with the young generationa dn rejoyce in happyness or some ****e like that !!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Crash you assualted someone over quake and realise that your hated....but by squealing on the likes of daa for using different nicks doesn't heal these wounds it only makes you sound like a ****er.
    Sher0N
    "Hes a kunt,a w@nker,and everyone knows it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ROFL Sheron!!!

what a point.

goddamit i love it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

don't u just hate the total lick*****tit that some people unfortunately act like,
    i.e. crash
    u are a sneaky ****er
    find something better to do than trying to join in the lame anti-daa bashing mob,
    because as every sensible person will come to realise,it is truly sad.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

For the record Brian - someone has been playing on the servers in recent months using my nick. It most definately was not me - I haven't played a game of Quake in well over 6 months. If you see me, kick me or something - but make sure it isn't me sunglasses.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

Whoever made them points about me are fu(kers lick *****i think now !

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I just thought I'd suggest that the Admins should be told of ways and means to detect the likes of Daaa. I for one will not kick someone because I suspect their nick is dodgy and therefore may be Daaa.
    I would like to learn the ways of the force so that I can be sure of who I am kicking. Don't accuse Admins of being stupid or incompetent just educate them.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Out of curiosity. Was that Undy fella Daaa?

Someone thought he was (Crash?) and asked Death to remove him. Now, Death cleverly began to insult the suspect in a cunning attempt to force a Daaa like response. Nada. Nichts. It would appear that Daaa has evolved and worked out the hunter's tactics.

Death, if that wasn't Daaa, and an innocent Swedish bloke (there's an Oxymoron!) - and if he didn't know you were messing - you were a bit unfair there. If he was who he says he was, I would think he has a bad impression of the Carena server.

I think Admins should be careful how they go about their job. It's all very well to go ballistic at a 'suspect' but you could be wrong. And now I'll stop before I get accused of preaching again. tongue.gif

J.

Preacher LoLth: 'Suffer little children. Suffer!'

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errr if its the "real" Undy then he's a Brit.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

nothing of the sort lolth
    thats the uk undy we just slag each other he is on their uk ca team.

me clever? bah
    sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Just to add my voice to what Sheron and others were saying: much as I dislike the way Daa behaves, I find Crash's attempts to ingratiate himself with the ops and admins by constantly snitching on him to be repulsive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

everytime i make a comment about this subject, i am told to fuc|{ off.

so i wont make a comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

fu<k off tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm Crash is lickin up a bit too much at the mo and IS trying to capitalise on Daa's problems, we do realise that. But at least he seems to be making an effort not to act the muppet any longer. We are all aware of what he has done, we are also aware that he and Daa do not get on so we treat what he says about him with a pinch of salt.

As for Daa he just doesn't learn from his mistakes. He says he's changed etc etc and within a few days he's back to his old tricks again.

Daa is banned and thats final (unless he becomes a monk or something).

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

OK. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

smile.gif

Ok so if you guys think im licking up i'll just keep to myself from now on.

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭-=Raven=-

Out of curiousity , and forgive me all for asking but , wtf is that Nadda Nadda Nadda !!! crap ?

I apologise , once again , for being worhless and adding abselouely nothing beneficial to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

who gives a fukk at the end of the day like? i mean it's a kid bein a tosser...most people of that age are tossers anyway....indeed i find it surprising i respond to such a thread....beer's a surprising thing every time i reckon.

/ignore muppetry

what about that kingpin??? great game!(levz where's me copy ?????? smile.gif)
    missed fti sad.gif
    my girlies goin away sad.gif
    i procured leprocy in my absence smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

ah yes,

crash is truely *** smile.gif

Yes FB remember u where my age once ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

so you have psychic abilities then gandalf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Crap

i agrre with all u people but slaging crash no no no

hehe i will "KILL" u all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Crap

Crap kill daa hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah

hehe i will "KILL" u all

Advertisement