Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Duets

• 17-10-2003 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone know any good duets, preferably by rockish artists.

I have two fantastic ones - Gemma Hayes feat. Magnet - Lay Lady Lay, and Thom Yorke feat. Pj Harvey - This Mess We're In. If you know of any other duets something like these, please let me know.
    You should all check out those two songs by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Thom Yorke & Bjork - I've Seen It All off the Dancer In The Dark soundtrack..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

Live & Counting Crows - Dolphins Cry

Counting Crows & Gemma Hayes - Hangin' Around (originally a counting crows song, but at The Point last january Gemma Hayes came on stage and they did something a little different, was very good.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

2pac and dr dre-california love
    Kid rock and eminem-Fvck off
    Run dmc/aerosmith-walk this way
    Bon jovi/Bob geldof-i dont like mondays(live at wembley 96)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Kylie & Jason - Especially for you.

Seriously though:
    The Breeders w/ Jay Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.) - Do You Love Me Now Jr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Originally posted by herbie747
    The Breeders w/ Jay Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.) - Do You Love Me Now Jr?

Well godammit - when I saw the title of the thread that's the first one I thought of. Then you went and beat me to it.

Well what about Kylie and Nick Cave - Where the Wild Roses Grow

or Drugstore feat Thom Yorke - "El Presidente"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 It's_Steve

yeah, that kylie-cave is fantastic. i just remembered shane McGowan and Kirsty McColl - fairytale of new york, as well. the only good xmas song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stroller

It'd tough to track down but I used to have an MP3 of PJ Harvey & Bjork covering Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones at the Brit Awards. I'd say you might like Sometimes Always by Jesus & The Mary Chain and Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star. My favourite duet ever though is James Brown & The Dee Felice Trio doing Sunny. It's the business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Tom Waits and Bruce Springsteen - Jersey Girl...

That or Nick Cave and Kylie (Where The Wild Roses Grow), or Nick Cave and PJ Harvey (Henry Lee)...

All amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie

Advertisement