Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats to Phantom!!!!!!

Options
  • 18-10-2003 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Welcome back guys, great to hear you all agin!!!! Enjoy the weekends ahead and keep on rockin' out!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

I 2nd that motion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

I 3rd that, I'm listening to you online now from Barcelona - well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Thank god there back!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

its great they are back & legal!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

i turned on the radio on friday, and jumped around with joy, only to notice it was a test broadcasting thing and they played the same song over and over agin, but then they were back when i came home from work on saturday and so the dance of joy continued. kick ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

What was the first song on the air? I was stuck in stupid Delgany, and the first song I was able to pick up was the excellent Stephanie Says by the Velvet Underground (which I will never be able to properly enjoy again as it is on the Royal Tenenbaums soundtrack, which also features the fantastic Needle in the Hay by the late Elliot Smith). Anyway, congrats to all involved, and I hope you enjopyed your moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by Wacker
    What was the first song on the air?
    The Clash -- I Fought The Law

Advertisement