Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help odbc source

Options
  • 18-10-2003 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi all,
    ok i don't know too much bout programming and all, but i have used this tool called tabledesigner, to help me generate a database that can be viewed over webpages, data can be entered, deleted etc. all is ok with this but the problem is it all runs on my pc at home,
    i now need to give a demonstration in college on monday, and need to know how can i copy all of this information so that it will run on another computer, i think it has something to do with odbc system sources and odbc file sources. how can i copy all of my info on the system(my pc) to a zip disk so that it will run on another pc
    any info at all would be good, its just that i need this for monday morning and i never thought about this till now
    cheers
    carls:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Are you just trying to copy the data in the database accross or the database itself with the webpages that view the data?

Advertisement