Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of Segafredo (Zanetti) expresso ?

Options
  • 18-10-2003 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi -

Anyone know whether their local deli/supermarket happens to stock Segafredo ground expresso coffee ? I have a preference for it over Lavazza or Illy (latter is way too expensive).

I bought some Segafredo in a Deli in Ennis about 7 yrs ago or more and I've seen it in Dublin restaurants but never on the open market.
    If I recall from some googling a while back it is
    less pure espresso than Lavazza/Illy but has a very nice roundishness to the coffee flavour.

Sorry, I've no connection with the company -
    in case my enthusiasm seems to be almost running into advertising its existence.

I am just really curious to know whether its available in some corner of the Universe preferably in Dublin.

Any ideas?
    Is it only sold wholesale in Irl ?

--Ian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Timclements

ifconfig wrote: »
    Hi -

Anyone know whether their local deli/supermarket happens to stock Segafredo ground expresso coffee ? I have a preference for it over Lavazza or Illy (latter is way too expensive).

I bought some Segafredo in a Deli in Ennis about 7 yrs ago or more and I've seen it in Dublin restaurants but never on the open market.
    If I recall from some googling a while back it is
    less pure espresso than Lavazza/Illy but has a very nice roundishness to the coffee flavour.

Sorry, I've no connection with the company -
    in case my enthusiasm seems to be almost running into advertising its existence.

I am just really curious to know whether its available in some corner of the Universe preferably in Dublin.

Any ideas?
    Is it only sold wholesale in Irl ?

--Ian.

hi ian in cafe cupcake henry street limerick they sell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭docmol

Have you tried little Italy on North King Street? I haven't been there for a few years but it's an Italian wholesalers that sells to the public.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm thinking the OP has found it by now, since he asked the question 10 years ago.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement