Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team IE Vs UK CA

Options
  • 11-08-1999 9:13pm

Ok the situation is,we have a game shortly against the UK.(Date not Confirmed)

Rules are as follows

*2 lpbs 2 hpbs per team during the game

*Quizmo and cheapo allowed

*Games will be played on a server of there choice and on a sever of our choice

*The in game rules on there server will be 100 h and 200 armor and its a kill mod.

*Our server will be our normal CA rules e.g 350 h no armor and damage mod

*the games will consist of 21 rounds on each server
    The squad for these games will be....

OCB
    Nemisis
    Devore
    Dre
    Death(any chance of ISDN ?)
    Regi
    Lorcan
    Sickboy

PLz PLz PLz could you all mail me at dre@indigo.ie ASAP so that we can arrange training.

And also a meeting on IRC at 9 pm on thurs ?
    Reply here and tell me if you can make it or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I'll be there sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by SickBoy (edited 11-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

heh 200 armour no more rockjumping for you boys.
    And get ready for there seriuos lpb ZAP too, nothing like a warm fuzzy feeling.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

it's funny that the squad doesn't include any of team.ie - are beast, bunny, tomb, etc really no good at CA? Could be worth considering for the away leg as armour is in the equation ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

good luck lads..

I played teh armour/health CA a while ago. Very different. I didn't mind too much as I don't usually RJ (it's quieter that way) but I can see it causing problems for some peeps.

anyway, how come Gand isn't on the team, surely a sneaky ******* would come in handy?

will there be space for spectators? if so, book me a seat.

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

sunglasses.gif say when

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

relax warboys, their mod doesnt take off armour when you rjump.

Beast is good but is studying for exams so I dont know. Tomb was good but I aint seen him laterly. I'd still chose him as a hpb prolly.
    Death and Lorcan are good hpbs too.

We dont have that many decent lpbs...

I played some of them recently and we should win but they havent picked their best team cos if they had we'd have a fight on our hands...

DeV.
    ps: I'll be there at 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

We thought it best to keep the war team and ca team separate. How will yous get lpb connects to their server?

That is correct Bunny,the UK team is only CA players,you will not see any of there war team playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Bunnys right though about the pings, the leased line i can go on dont go much lower than 110-120 in uk.

which aint lpb

I have a backup if such a case arises,i will talk to yas in a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I've played a lot on Barrysworld CA and the only players that stand out are skill5 and especially Dream who I think are french anyways smile.gif.
    who is on the England CA team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

I was talking to a few of em, at the moment theyt are jsut setting up, much like our ca team. They have about 20 players and are still trialing them. They have some very good players though. Great aim and ****, who aren't french, theyre like scottish smile.gif...

john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ehh.. lowest pings available to me from college to the uk are about 45-60.
    thats not on a bw server though.
    on bw its about 80-110 varying wildly smile.gif
    anyway wont the uk ca team have hte same problem when they play on your choice of server?

Advertisement