Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eclipse

Options
  • 13-08-1999 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

did anyone else see the beautiful eclipse, it was soo pretty, did anyone else stare at it because i think im going blind.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im here working in Munich and I got to see the whole lot, apparently Ireland saw only 95%, I saw 100% as Munich was in that funny band with cornewall and ****!

Amazing - All these clouds formed in the 5 mins before - parted for the eclipse (from my POV - 40, 000 in the olyimpic stadium could not see anything smile.gif) and right after it ended all the clouds just ****ed off smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

We all watched it from the car park outside the office through blank CDs, which works surprisingly well... only to find out from the BBC site later that Compact Discs are high on the list of things that you should NOT attempt to watch it through. Everyone in the office had splitting headaches yesterday, but we don't seem to have any more adverse affects today....

Ja,
    Ro;;asjfdb dhelp ive gone blind someone help meeeeeeeeeee....n;loaisdd

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Shinji you are one gas bastid smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

<grin>

Oh, so you're thinking about what a crowd of web designers standing in a car park with CDs stuck to their faces looks like too, eh?

I wish I'd had my camera, I really do smile.gif

Advertisement