Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol email redirects

Options
  • 18-10-2003 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

Ages ago I had an IOL "gold" account and I set up some automatic forwarding of emails, it's still working for me but I can't find where the settings for it are.

I've looked at webmail.iol.ie, which has filter rules to forward email, but the account that is forwarding doesn't have anything set in there at all.

Might anyone know of another page that these settings are on? It's not that I want to stop forwarding, but I'd like to set it up on a second iol email address and I can't figure out how to get the filters on the webmail.iol.ie forward all emails :/

thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

I figured out why the forwards as set on webmail.iol.ie don't work, they only forward the email after it has been downloaded off the pop3 server, which is pretty useless if what I want to do is forward the email so I never have to check the pop3 server.

so I am still looking for the old page set up the forwarding properly ....

groups.google rocks ... no wait, usenet rocks.

mailman.iol.ie but there is no log out button, which is kinda funny.

why do IOL hide all this stuff now, feckin esat. They used to be such a good isp!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ken90

http://webmail.iol.ie/cgi-bin/cwmail.cgi

Click on "My settings" on bottom of page menu.

Scroll down to "Incoming new mail filtering"

Dont forget to press "save settings"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by rob1891

Might anyone know of another page that these settings are on? It's not that I want to stop forwarding, but I'd like to set it up on a second iol email address and I can't figure out how to get the filters on the webmail.iol.ie forward all emails :/

It is http://mailman.iol.ie/ and not webmail.

HTH

M

I worked it out by my third post, but thanks all the same!

Rob

• Advertisement
Advertisement