Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 Maps

Options
  • 13-08-1999 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Oi....there's a few maps that really should be lobbed up on the Irish servers for duelling and such....what with all this ladder stuff starting......please.
    For a start those Ztn2dm1 - 5...there's at least 3 good ones there. Of the other maps that we've been playing lately and they are excellent are Aerowalk for Q2....if ye havent played it....get right to it!!!! All I can say is WOW!! And Mortal Coil is pretty fine too!!

Mortal Coil and AeroQ2 can be found at www.quakefiles.com

All the Ztn levels can be found at http://quake2.cimtegration.com/maps/

Anyways get Aero...ASAP and let us know what yas think.....oh and who's in charge of putting maps up anyways?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

full list of custom maps on the war servers in my column on quake.ie

if anyones interested HIV will be having a few ffa moshes on Strogg Sewers (sewer64) over the weekend as we've a match on it on sunday. will def be on it at around 2pm on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I painstakingly put all those new ffa maps in one pak file which I uploaded onto the net somewhere, I dont know the link offhand as I'm in work but will post it up here if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

there were quite a few new maps put up recently, must get the maps.txt file and list them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

sound!

Advertisement