Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funneh

• 18-10-2003 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

What did the bus driver say to the girl at the bus stop with no arms and no legs ?

How're ya gettin' on...........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

very good.

another one simarler
    think this how it goes,

a woman with no legs or arms has never been fu*ked so
    she goes out to have sex with a guy, she meets a guy in park and says to him " hello i've never been fu*ked " the guy intreged by this picks up the the woman with no legs or arms and throws her into a lake and says your fu*ked now :)

im sure it goes different but you get the jissed of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SpankyFart

kiloit's is better :p

Would be interesting to see someone without legs and arms travel so easily to a park unsupervised...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

SpankyFart (and others)

This is the humour forum - and as such is NOT real life. Stop replying to all jokes as if they could really happen, or how you would like to see it happen in real life - THEY ARE ONLY JOKES

We will now resume normal service, thank you for your attention.

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

well said BioHazRd, the only reason these jokes are even mildly amusing is because of the sheer outrageousness of them.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I find these jokes offensive - my aunt had no legs - she often got kicked off the bus for swinging out of the handrails. Her husband had no arms and was often kicked off the bus for kicking the bell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

well in fairness I think the comments of spanky and kbannon

in this thread have only made the origional jokes funneher..

Im still thinking of a legless lady hanging out of the bus hand rails and looking at the driver..."WHAT ?"""

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

very desturbing jokes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

L.A.M.E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SpankyFart

Originally posted by BioHazRd
    SpankyFart (and others)

This is the humour forum - and as such is NOT real life. Stop replying to all jokes as if they could really happen, or how you would like to see it happen in real life - THEY ARE ONLY JOKES

We will now resume normal service, thank you for your attention.

Bio

lol get a grip man, you think i was serious?

:rolleyes:

And tzam they weren't REALLY that funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

lol to the lot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

Originally posted by kbannon
    I find these jokes offensive - my aunt had no legs - she often got kicked off the bus for swinging out of the handrails. Her husband had no arms and was often kicked off the bus for kicking the bell
    she could never go out cos she'd be always legless

Advertisement