Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you painted?

Options
  • 18-10-2003 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

I finished this guy a little while back - an imperial guardsman sergeant. What have you done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Joe-Pie

Now that u mention it my mate Eoghan Coady painted Irelands first ever golden demon winner (he got 3rd in the young bloods):

http://www.games-workshop.com/goldendemon/uk/2003/youngbloods.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I done a very nice little project for history, which I done a native american about to scalp an american soldier. I used a dark elf wych (sp?) for the native american, and a an imperial guard for the american soldier, it looked class, but I forgot to pin most of it and it has fell to bits since, was heavily converted and looked cool tho :)

Aint got a piccy tho, I have piccies of my eldar army somewhere tho if I could find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I done a very nice little project for history, which I done a native american about to scalp an american soldier

Pls tell me you dont talk like this in person :S

Anyways, i dont have a webcam/scanner, id love to get some pics of me prides and joys.

Im particularly proud of a squad of rebel grots i did a while back, ill see if i can get a pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hmm, I've been looking for an excuse to take photos of my models for some time.

I'll be back, oh yes siree, mwahahahahaha...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Heh small world - Eoghan is my flatmate's younger brother...

• Advertisement
Advertisement