Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUDS!!!!!

Options
  • 03-08-1999 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Suds, i nearly forgot, remember that time you simply accused me of nuking you without a seconds thought, and warned me that i was gonna lose internet access for it when you read your logs, well now please tell all the nice people about how very wrong you were.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Well? go on.....

Well, enlighten me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

quote:
    "what is the point in this being on the board then? why not in a mail or something"

WELL WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOUNG MAN?
    SOME BAYTINS TO BE DISHED OUT NOW YUNGFELA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Suds doesn't read the boards, you dumb tit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

and how is damo meant to know that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He could of asked Suds. I was going to say the same thing (only without the tit comment), cept I know Suds posts to the boards, so I can't confirm or deny he doesn't read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

whats with ur LAME attitude problem shinj PEL

hey man back off, give us all a bita space, don't dish the doo !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 muppet

hello nerdies

ive most certainly seen him posting shinji my mate(in all the time of been on the internet, shinji has been my first REAL mate)
    mark......YOURE calling ME a nerd? im not the one that plays one game of diablo, then goes and pays 2000 quid for a pc! hah!

Advertisement