Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies and Gentlemen we are floating in Space!!

• 14-08-1999 5:23am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Getting strong today!!!!!! I can't help being hopeful. Why, I don't know. Take some drugs and you might agree with me.

M

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It's time to be happy. Gods knows I've got no good reason but why not come join me and revel in life.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Or you could just call me a working class (saddo)/hero.

Oh yeah - I'm drunk again. Well guessed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Rarrr...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

do yourself a favour and get Spiritualized's live album.

kali@redbrick.dcu.ie
    www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~games

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

I'm loosin touch with my mind!!!
    Try checkin some Spacemen 3 stuff, Jason Spaceman's band b4 Spiritualized then ya really will want some drugs smile.gif

Spacemen3 - yeah Baby. Checked.

M

Advertisement