Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

• 19-10-2003 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/dawnofthedead/

Like the guy who gave me this link said : "shit is criminal".

Although, I still think the TCM remake looks like it could be entertaining, so there's still hope for this yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

omg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dear God whats the point???????

http://www.petitiononline.com/dawndead/petition.html

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've heard the term "Nothing's Original" but this is ridiculous!!! :D:D:D

I'm such a comedian.

Anyway, what's the point? Money, money money money!
    The Hollywood Machine is just spurting out crap after crap after crap, and not content with straining their writers to come up with something original, they're just making remakes.

I've signed the petition, and honestly I don't think it'll do a bit of good. But if by some miracle, the company will throw away money and can the project, I wont be crying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Word on the street is that the new TCM is absolute and utter cack.

As for this DD remake, its just another indication of the depths that the hollywood suits will go to make a quick horror buck. Look out for the soundtrack by Korn!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    Word on the street is that the new TCM is absolute and utter cack.

If that's true, it's hardly surprising seeing as the Antichrist of Hollywood was involved (Michael Bay)

I'm hoping it will still be entertainining. Not looking forward to a Dawn remake though, the original is one of my personal faves :(
    Romero apparantly didn't like the trailer very much. He made a comment about zombies that they don't run, scream, talk etc they're meant to be dead like (and we all know what Romero-style zombies are like). Sounds like they'll be more 28Days Later than Dawn of the Dead but we'll see. Ving Rhames is cool so there's still hope :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Finally managed to check out the proper, 'large' trailer today in work.

I'm really excited about this now. The trailer sets the mood perfectly, perhaps even better than the original did (there was so much about that film I would change, if I could). And it looks as if we're in good hands, if this screengrab is anything to go by - this flashes by in the news montage.

savini.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I will remain hopefull and optimistic about this one like i do about all remakes then get disapointed, but there has to be at least one suprise out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

ive been on an american msg board, and been talkin away to people whove seen the newTCM and its meant to be good. sadly, it wont have special olympic candidates in it.

:)

Advertisement