Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a UK Boards?

Options
  • 20-10-2003 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Is there a UK Boards?

Somebody mentioned a UK boards in some post I read today. Is there such a thing?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pebble

community -> regional -> abroad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Cork
    Is there a UK Boards?

Somebody mentioned a UK boards in some post I read today. Is there such a thing?

Yes... but around these here parts it's called the freemasons.....

Wo betide he who doth smite it, especially trolls from the people's republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Cork
    Is there a UK Boards?

Why yes indeed young Cork fellow:

http://www.boards.co.uk

Enjoy!

amp: who would have gone for a 1916 type troll only he :f33r:'s the wrath of the Regi :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Amp: queue them arriving here to find out what the hell is going on here from their usage spikes.... its happened a few times now :)

TD: Freemasons left boards some time ago and we retired their troll-inducing board. Funny at the time but it ran its course and noone mourned it it seems.

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    Amp: queue them arriving here to find out what the hell is going on here from their usage spikes.... its happened a few times now :)

BWAHAHAHAetc!!! You been slashedBoards'd!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

What a hideous looking website.

Speaking of website looks, when's the new boards.ie design gonna be launched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Closest I know of is digital-forums.com it's more technology orientated than boards though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by amp
    http://www.boards.co.uk

Eh, thats a windsurfing site, and an awful one at that, full of nasty ads. Did you even know what you were linking us to? Oh well - boards.ie for president.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

....so the windsurfing market didn't appeal to you people?! Where online do I go if I wish to buy a surf board with a big green shamrock on it and a quality tri-colour wetsuit to go with it?

Originally posted by f®eak_s©enery

Eh, thats a windsurfing site, and an awful one at that, full of nasty ads. Did you even know what you were linking us to? Oh well - boards.ie for president.

Why yes I did. However I don't know what's at http://www.troll.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Dev2.JPG

lol...whats the world coming to....:rolleyes: :):p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm more concerned about this....

www_inside_ban.jpg

eeeek!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Interesting - I wonder if signing up for the DeVore newsletter gives you all the top secret boards gossip and scandal :D

Advertisement