Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error?

Options
  • 20-10-2003 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

When I go to a certain page I get the following error (see attached pic). Then when the page loads up and I try to access a link or any of the links on the page, when my cursor goes over the link I get the error too :( .
    What I would like to know is, how do I stop this from happening, because as a result I cannot access the page the link is supposed to direct me too. Any help is greatly appreciated.

mfield.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Using IE? You need to disable script debugging.

Click Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab, tick the item 6th from the top in IE6 ("Disable script debugging")

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

Originally posted by sceptre
    Using IE? You need to disable script debugging.

Click Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab, tick the item 6th from the top in IE6 ("Disable script debugging")

Nice one sceptre, I don't know how I didn't see that there before!
    Thanks again m8! :D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

no prob

Advertisement