Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 servers

Options
  • 15-08-1999 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone know when the quake3-x.ign.ie servers will be upgraded to 1.08?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

The servers are empty at the moment. Can someone please upgrade to 1.08. Cheers smile.gif

I think Eddie Rocket solved this problem the last time. Maybe I'm mistaken. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 15-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

On the same note, would it be possible to get the Q3TEST2 map on one of these servers, maybe the free for all server. cheers tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

People, I have been playing Quake III Arena games on all sorts of poxy servers around Europe and America for 4 weeks....why can I easily find an Irish one? I must be a fragging expert at this stage so long as I have a 400+ ping! Someone point me in the right direction of these elusive servers please!

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmm first time i played quake3 up came three irish servers in the server list box smile.gif
    tried looking there? heh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

rofl, ffs, Yes, I've tried looking there...and not a bit of joy, unless Irish Servers are called BarrysWorld or noname or Alchemy? (Which I doubt!)

If someone can give me an Irish server I can speciafy, I will be eternally grateful (And if it happens to be a female who parts with this information, I will be at her beck and call, serving her whims for an entire month).

hheehe

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

check out www.ign.ie for info on all IGN servers.

Advertisement