Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLOSH: Clan Arena Map

Options
  • 14-08-1999 4:02pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The new version with none of the items in it is on http://www.spinsol.com/quake/decamped3.zip

Can you throw this up on the server so I can test it? This should replace cadm3.bsp but leave it named decamped3.bsp. Ta.

For those of you who dont know this is a version of dm3 that Musician (during a sober moment) made under my direction. It has two new teleporters at the central circle. One takes you to the back of RA and the other takes you to the back of YA. They also make the game faster and nastier still.

If you want to grab it go ahead but its still in beta (tho this should be the final version).

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Another sober moment. This map should be good because I had absolutely nothing to do with the design smile.gif

M

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Done! Muso had a sober moment ?? Why wasn't I notified ??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

o.k. I'm thick. How do I call up this map?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Muso, check the map, it keeps crashing the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

This doesn't break any copyright laws or infringe on the property of iD Software in anyway, I HOPE !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

looks nice. Should make things interesting (and now I don't have to learn that poxy platform to platform jump!Yaaaay!)

One thing tho' , it wouldn't spawn until I changed the name to 'deca3.bsp'... maybe something to do witht he 9 letter name?

Advertisement