Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do people usually play

Options
  • 14-08-1999 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

I've tried showing up late at night, very late at night, and now saturday afternoon as well but there never seems to be anyone around for a game of Quake2. Is there a popular time when a lot of people log on to play?

Also I found the addresses for the Kali servers (159.134.244.150 194.125.2.219), but I can't seem to find the addresses for the other servers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

When the pub closes is a good time wink.gif
    also 9am when people start work smile.gif
    ohh gee .. did I say that

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

awww mon... did no one tell u.... q2 died months ago... we all play other things like real games now... smile.gif
    buggy

[This message has been edited by BugBlaster (edited 14-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

awww mon... did no one tell u.... q2 died months ago... we all play other things like real games now... smile.gif
    buggy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

after 7pm each day at
    quake.lineone.net:27910
    there are plenty of fun and frags to be had by all

[NBK] Gonzo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

How about a new topic called "Playing online for idiots." I go to the server page, view the list, but what do I do with "quake.lineone.net:27910".

I hate to be an absolute beginner but there you go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

OK i know nothing about quake2 but if u get gamespy (www.gamespy.net) its really handy.

cheeky.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yup blitz, grab gamespy as above, then you can add the server gonzo mentioned to gamespy. it'll show you a list of all q2 servers running and all u do is double click on one of them are yer away. oh and low ping = good, high ping = bad.

Advertisement