Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie CTF trials

Options
  • 20-10-2003 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Right lads,

We need to pick the team or at least have an idea who is interested. A couple of people said they couldnt make it, but I would still consider them good enuf to be on the team, jedi being one of those players. There is a couple of players which were really depending on like Dest, Melachi, Killy, Vinni and I will beat you black 'n blue if you dont show :)

Date - Thursday 23rd of October
    Time - 9pm
    Chan - #team.ie

Before you decide to trial :
    - if you have never played Q3 CTF before, dont bother, thnx.
    - Q3 1.32, osp latest blaa, blaa
    - PunkBuster : it will be turned on the servers from now on.
    - Teamspeak RC2 with a working mic with your settings set to keypress (not autoactivate gayness - 'no, i dont want to hear someone else's pantera being blasted down teamspeak as I play!' :) )

If you cannot make it and are interested in playing, let me know. Otherwise, I will presume your not intested.

See you then
    Eric

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by MindPhuck

Date - Thursday 20th of October
    Time - 9pm
    Chan - #team.ie

eh, like the way today is Monday 20th of October?

I'd love to trial, however, my connection is lacking, broadband soon... /me waits patiently.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

*cough* fixed.

Thursday the 23rd of October!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

add meh
    SIR henry swooonbuggler (ben for short)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

ill be there

altho lmao at press to talk. Ive used voice activation for years, believe it or not, i dont listen to music while playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

sweet ill be there!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ffs forgot!!!!

Advertisement